Just Needed to Vent about this...

Three years ago I was in a physically sexually and mentally abusive relationship. This impacted me hugely being that I was 16 and also dealing with high school drama. I then, last December, met a guy that I instantly felt a connection with. I wasn’t scared of him nor did I not trust him, it was great. We began talking every day and we really got to know each other. I found out he’s had a lot of family issues and has also tried to kill himself while on antidepressants so he prefers not to take them; because of this he has resulted to marijuana. He smokes about two or three times a day but it doesn’t really effect him by what I can tell other than he gets less anxious so I don’t mind it. After about three months of talking I started making it obvious that I wanted to get more serious and begin a real relationship with him. He continuously blew it off so I went another three months just talking and then steered bringing it up again. This time he agreed to meet my mom and brother but not my dad. He kept telling me he wanted to but whenever I would ask him to go out in public with me he wouldn’t wanna and he never wanted to meet my dad. It got to the point where I was always making the trip to his house which is half an hour away. Finally my mom told me she thought him and I should take a break from talking because she felt like he wasn’t putting in effort and I agreed and told him. We spent the night crying because we both didn’t want this but knew it was necessary. We talked about how much we liked each other and he told me that I was the first girl he’d felt this way about. He told me my family was the first girl’s family he had met even though he knew part of the problem was that he hadn’t met my dad. He also kept insisting that he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and wanted me to have his kids in the future and all of this really sweet stuff but also that he agreed we needed a break. The next day he messaged me that he missed me and that he was sorry for being so distant and that he would put in more effort. Then I was a dummy and caved in and BOOM we were right back to the way we were. We were again talking every day and we hung out again the next weekend. This past week he was again being distant and he just seemed annoyed by me every time I messaged him or spoke to him so I tried to let it rock because maybe he was having a bad week. Then we were supposed to hang out on Friday so I asked him if I was still going to come over to his house and he told me his parents think we spend too much time together (he’s 17 and I am 18 and we hangout about once a week at max) I felt hurt and abandoned because I knew his parents hadn’t said that since his dad doesn’t really mind when I come over and told me to come over whenever and his mom thinks I am “the sweetest girl” he’s ever been with. After about an hour of crying and trying to figure out what to do my mom told me she really thinks him and I should take the break we never did take. She was right, maybe we were getting annoyed with each other and we needed some “me” time. I told him this and he just replied with “I agree” and then didn’t message me the rest of the night. The next day was completely empty of him and just a lot of me crying finally today was crying and I decided to ask him if he wanted a sweater I had borrowed back, he answered with a short response of “yes” and when I asked when he said “tomorrow” I gave him some time because I thought maybe something else was upsetting him. Finally I messaged him and let him know that I was t upset with him and I hoped he wasn’t with me, I told him I’m still here for him if he needs to talk and also explained that I felt like we needed to get ourselves back to a good place. He proceeded to leave me on read. I don’t know what I want from posting this so sorry for wasting your time but this was just more helpful than crying.