First time parent tips:preparing for baby's arrival

Christina • Firefighter wife ❤️ Dog Mom,kitty Mom ,girl mom 💗

]being a new parent is beautiful and rewarding but it's also stressful and scary I thought it might be nice to help some first time mommy and daddy's out by sharing things we have learned as parents whether its things you must have for baby, things u thought you needed and really didn't or just useful tips to get them through the day.

1. Swaddles: buy velcro or zip up swaddles , the swaddles they use in the hospital and muslin blankets work for about two weeks and then ur little learns to break free no matter hiw great u R at it and you will save yourself some worry in the middle of the night .

2. Pajamas: at least for the first month while you are adjusting to the nightly wakings , buy zip up pajamas NOT snap up . Changing a flailing, crying baby 10 times a night while your running on little to no sleep is hard enough, All those snaps will just make ur life harder. Ur husband will greatly appreciate this one Haha. Once you're adjusted go ahead and buy some cute snap up ones.

3. Pacifiers, buy a few different brands. Some babies are picky . My little refused a pacifier for a good two weeks until someone suggested me trying a different brand, and boy am I glad I did, my little one loves her pacifier to help her fall asleep now.

4. Buy a baby swing or cradle and swing, this is a lifesaver

Come on people let's make this one go viral, share your tips and tricks