Missed MC - ๐Ÿ’”

Went in for my first ultrasound this past Wednesday. I had a horrible tech who did the initial measurements then only showed me the screen for 5 seconds and no prints, then said she needed to call the doctor and made a comment โ€œI donโ€™t know if youโ€™ll have to do your bloodwork todayโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ข.

Waited for a doctor call back for 45min and nothing. Their office (which is in the hospital) closes at 4 so she sent me home with no answers. Next day called my clinic and explained what happened and that I wanted answers. Got me in for 3pm and explained that baby had stopped developing 3-4wks ago and no heartbeat.

Friday, today, went in for my D&C. My OB/Surgeon was amazing. He went back and got my a print off of the ultrasound and filed a complaint in the handling of my scan for me. Hoping that went well and I wonโ€™t need another. We are grieving and upset but also in understanding that these things happen, as crappy as it is. We havenโ€™t decided whether to continue TTC after my first regular period or not, plenty of time to decide.

But thanks everyone for a great community while I was here!