Sick of jealous bitches

Laurelyn

Some fucking bitch(ex of my bf) who I thought was nice goes and tells my bf that I've been fucking around with another guy. A guy that girls have cheated on him with before. It's total bullshit because I was with my bf almost all night the night I supposedly fucked another guy. But apparently I e been fucking around with him the entire time I've been dating my bf. I am really sick of fake ass bitches who spread shot just because they are jealous. Like sorry you dumped him and are alone and now he has me. He can get a little emotional and totally broke down that night. Cuz his cousin(another bitch) told him I was fucking around and flirting with this guy a few nights ago. We talked it out. He stood up for me. But then didn't know what to believe when his cousin joked in right after she said she didn't like me. I almost bitcjed the girl out at school today. It's probably a bad idea but I want to. We good now. I proved that those bitches were lying to him and he trusts me. But seriously, how immature are ppl these days. Stay out of my fucking private life.