I don’t think I’m going to make it to my due date! 😱

Brittany • Baby boy coming December 8th!! 👶💙 Married to a wonderful man 💕 We both can’t wait to meet our little Cayden 😍

Last night I had to go to the hospital because I was having painful contractions. After being there and waiting around a lot for a lot of different reasons, they finally sent us home at around 11pm when we got there at 6:30ish. I was only a fingertip dilated and baby boy looked healthy. This morning I lost my mucous plug. I had an OB appointment in the afternoon and my heart rate was really elevated so they sent me back to triage to monitor it for a little while. Baby looked healthy, my heart rate slowed down. I have bad anemia and they said that’s most likely why my HR was so high. They did a quick ultrasound just to check on him and he was so far down in my pelvis we weren’t even able to see his head. I guess it could be me just wishing I wasn’t pregnant anymore and my impatient to meet this baby but I don’t feel like I’m going to make it to my due date haha. I’m 35w4d right now so he’s gotta wait until at least 37 weeks when he’s fully developed but anytime after that I am ready for him to come 😊

I definitely don’t want to be back to this place until I’m actually in labor though 😂