Isnt this messed up?

So my oldest brother and big sister just doesnt care about our parents anymore. They never go visit, my big sis just sometimes do, but itll take mths for her to come. And she only goes once. But my bro never go visit them. My parents, especially my dad was devasted by it. But they learned to let it go. They never show up when my parents needed help.

However, my oldest brother and sister always go visit and help out our aunt and uncle. When my parents needed help w their garden, they never come help. But they go help w my grandparents, and uncle. Most of my parents plants died. Also, whenever they celebrate their bdays, and go eat out, they NEVER invite my parents. But they invite my aunts and uncles. And they always go help them clean the house and shit. But when my sis was living w us, she was always fking mad as shit when my mom ask her for help.

Both my aunt, uncle, and even grandparents was NEVER there for us when we were young. They never buy us presents when it was our bday. Up until now, they decide to want to be in our lives. Because its fucking obvious that they just want to fucking use them.

Ive tried talking to my bro and sis, but they never listen.