TMI !! Is this wrong ? Borderline rape ?

My man and I have been together for years... Always had great sexual chemistry and Ive never not once ever turned him down for sex, and visa versa. We often initiate sex with each other during our sleep, its normal. For the past few weeks, sex has dwindled. Mainly because he is tired from working. He has become less affectionate... To the point where him cheating has crossed my mind as a possibility . aside from all these issues... This morning at about 530, I feel him touching me to wake up... He slides my panties down. (At this point I want to have sex. I thought it would be an intimate session) . but ... As he slides my panties down..he positions my legs for me however he wanted them to be ... Pulls my hair forcefully from behind ... Penetrates me and pumps very hard for about 1 minute... Finishes on me and rolls out of bed. I was left feeling used. My question is ladies... Does this ever happen with your men ? Is it okay for him to have his own satisfaction with no regard for me?

Also we've never talked about it. I'm going to catch alot of hate for this next sentence ..but he isnt the type of man you talk to. He gets his way, has complete and total control in the relationship .I'm not even allowed to voice my opinions. He will shut them down. ..

EDIT: I wanted to have sex. I guess the term " borderline rape" shouldn't have been used. During the sex this morning I felt like some 5 dollar hooker. Taken from behind as my hair is being pulled while he gets off within a minute. Totally used. If someone had been watching...and didnt know that was my man...they would think it was a rape taking place.