Good Bye Letter to Ex BF

Olive

Dear Shitty Ass Ex BF,

I’ve thought about going back in time and instead of breaking up with you, maybe just ignore your ex and enjoy the trip/journey for a bit longer. But then I remember how this was part of God’s plan. And God never makes mistakes. God gave me the strength and courage to stand my grounds on what I believe in. Which we will not discuss again, cuz your peanut brain will not understand.

I am meant to be exactly where I am today. Thank you for the great moments we had. I know my next boyfriend will be better than you. And he will be a man, not a kid. Yes you are great in bed, but thats practically all you have going for you. So yes, if my drunk ass bumps into you one day, trust I will try to get one last good fuck. But wait- nah! Fuck you! What you are is a childish, selfish, bastard, insecure piece of shit who doesn’t know how to be a man for a woman like me. You are an ignorant asshole, with no fucking manners. Who has no respect for women, the elderly, family, nobody. I think the finger your ex-gf put in your asshole got you all confused. Yes, you might be a confused fagot. It’s ok, your secret is safe with me. I was way too much of a women for you. Continue your path with trashy white girls that smell like trailer parks. Buddy, the Rolex on your hand and your new car won’t cover the trashy person you truly are. Get some etiquette class so maybe you can blend in a bit more. Or stay quiet as you do now, cuz we all know as soon as you open your mouth people can tell your ass is dumb.

I feel sorry for you. I pity you. I hope one day you grow up and dig deeper into your soul. Life is more than steroids, gym and protein shakes. Travel a little, be curious about the world, read, explore, be open, breath, take that dildo out of your ass, grow some real balls and last but not least, cut the fucking umbilical cord dude.

P.S.

I love your dog. Thank you for showing me what true love a dog can give. Learn from that bitch.

✌️Peace Shitty Ex Bf

**Thank you for reading ladies. My therapist suggested I write a good bye letter to my ex and obviously never give it to him. I started writing it a few days ago but realized I was being too nice. And then started to doubt my decisions. So just after a good nap, while getting ready for thanksgiving dinner I sat in my balcony and wrote exactly how I felt. Just thought I would share he letter just now cuz it felt great! I felt like a rapper 🙌 😊