I think there’s something wrong with me.

Hi, I’m 12 years old, soon to be 13. I know what most of you are going to say, your going to say that I’m extremely young and I’m probably blowing things out of proportion. But anyway, lately I’ve been really depressed, anxious, and insecure. About 2 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me to date some guy. I saw it coming and was really anxious cause i knew it would happen, despite that fact I didn’t say or do anything about it and just waited for it. Whenever she broke up with me I felt some sort of release, as it was a toxic relationship. Yet i still miss her. A few days after she left me, my close friend asked me out. I rejected cause of my mental state. He continues to ask me out, even though I’ve explained it will hurt both of us from the distance. Due to all these reasons and other things I’ve always carried with me, my insecurities and depression are thriving. The other night my insecurities went completely through the roof, as I got nauseous at just the thought of myself in general. I constantly feel like I really have no purpose, and although everyone tells me other wise I have struggles believing it. Everytime I start to return to my old happy self It feels like I just return back to before. And it makes it worse cause I then feel like I have no hope.