How to balance things in my life better

I have work 4 days a week. Sometimes though I’ll have to work like 5 or so days in a row if my schedule is shit. It’ll be long ass hours too plus sometime I stay to 9:30 or 10:30 at night thanks to holidays.

Then I have online school.

Then tutoring at night when I don’t have work (my aunts a math teacher).

Then helping my uncle during the day taking care of his house and animals/farm animals at least once a week.

Then taking care of my aunts 2 dogs everyday in the early morning. (Same aunt helping me in math so I can’t not help her, even though before they even got the dog, I’m pretty sure their plan all along was to get me to help out even before tutoring was even a thing😐)

Then I have no time for myself or my school work. I just got kicked out of my Spanish class cuz I didn’t hand in any assignments in a while.

I’m going crazy and I can tell my mental health is at a steep decline rn. Especially cuz it’s winter rn and winters fucking depressing as shit.

I’m always hella tired and stressed and fuckkkk. Someone help. Also hell yeah I posted something similar to this in another chat. Fight me 😂 jk I’m too tired and have no timmeeeee!!!!!!!!! deadddd