MY GOD IS AWESOME

Lysa • Mom of 👶🏽💙🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I don't even know where to begin. One year ago today, I started trying to conceive. Everyone around me got pregnant this year. My birthday was Dec 14, and I prayed God and asked for present to be a mom.

Today is my husband birthday, I didn't think on testing, because I know it will be a bfn. I spent hundred of dollars on buying test just to get disappointed all the time. But Jesus take the wheel this time. I saw a post in here this morning about to get pregnant as Christmas gift. And I decided to test today also. I came from work and went to target and bought 2 tests and I went to the restroom.

Guess what??? 2 pink lines. I went and buy another box. Yes indeed I am pregnant. I was crying in the restroom thinking it's not real. I actually burst. God is good all the time. I thought my time will never come. To all the shame that I received, to all the laughs on my back. God remove me from that. And He will remove all of you ladies from shame. I am praying for a sticky bean. Baby dust to you all ladies.

UPDATE: Thank you so much ladies for those beautiful words and support. I am so beyond grateful to all those compliments. My heart melt seing this post is really mine😭😭😭, because since September last year it was me saying congrats almost everyday on this app. Next announcement will be yours. All of you ladies who are TTC no matter how long, you will get what your heart desires before this date next year. It doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not, babies are God gifted to women body and it will happen to all of us. Zillion of baby dust to you all.🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼