Okay... I have some HCG questions 🤔

Erica

So yesterday after having some nasty one sided cramps and a little spotting my OB told me to go to the ER because I’m on blood thinners. Yesterday morning I went in for labs at my OB’s office but they couldn’t squeeze me in.

I get there and they’re crazy busy (of course) so after about an hour they get an IV started and draw some blood. I’m sent back out to the waiting room and wait two more hours before I’m brought back for an ultrasound. This is where things get a little hazy. She says she can see a gestational sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole & measuring 5 weeks on the dot vs. the 5+4 I thought I was. Well, my HCG was 11,825. Is it possible that my HCG is just super high and I really am just 5 weeks? My doctor was worried that I may have an ectopic due to a lot of free fluid around my uterus but it sounds like that was a small hemorrhage. I’m starting to worry about a molar pregnancy etc? Can anyone ease my mind? Last night was wild and my next OB visit is thankfully Monday morning. Has anyone had a high HCG early in pregnancy and went full term? Twins do run in the family but I’m doubtful. I’ve NEVER had a HCG this high this early...