Stay strong !!

Charlotte

So i just wanted to post this out to all the women who are trying to conceive. After trying for 7 months I finally was pregnant it was the happiest time of our life, but sadly I lost my baby at 13 weeks. All my hopes and dreams I had were suddenly gone I felt sad really sad !!! Me and my partner cried and tried to cope, each worrying about one another and trying to make sure we were both ok !! But inside we were broken !!! Day by day we grew stronger and the hurt that was there so strong was finally starting to fade. Still turning up as a little reminder of what had happened. Walking into shops and seeing baby clothes, happy families with new baby’s, advert on tv, baby events in supermarkets a wave of sadness would come over us and our hearts would sink. We soon realised what we had been through had made us stronger and we new that from now on we could face anything as long as we were together !!!

Then we started to try again and as you know each time you period comes it’s like a kick in the tits. Your heart would break once again, each time feels more and more sad. He would reassure me that everything was ok and that he was with me for me and that was enough. I still felt sad though!

Then another 5 month after our miscarriage we are pregnant again !!! I will worry every time I go to the toilet and wipe! But will remind myself this is not the last pregnancy!! And that I am lucky to be able to conceive !!

I just wanted to write this to all the ladies and gentlemen that are trying and it’s seems like it will never happen ! It will and stay strong and be there for each other !! 💕💕