Help and opinions on self soothing, nursing to sleep, sleep programs etc...?

Rebecca • Beautiful baby girl born 12th September 2018 - love my little family 👨‍👩‍👧🐶

My baby is 16 weeks on Wednesday. She will happily be rocked and shushed for 5 mins prior to naps in the day. Bed time she likes to nurse to sleep before going to sleep in her cot in her own room around 9pm. During the night she wakes at around 1/1.30am for her first feed when she will come into our room and co sleep with us for the rest of the night, waking for more feeds at around 3am and 5am before waking for the day at 8am. When should she be self soothing? Should I be helping her learn how to self soothe and if so when? She doesn't currently have a dummy. She is exclusively breast fed. The reason she co sleeps after her first night feed is because I either can't stay awake long enough or if I do stay awake, I then end up being awake for 2 or 3 hours trying to get myself to sleep!! I've seen a company called Little Ones who do sleeping programs (not sleep training, not crying it out etc) and wonder if I should take a look? I'm a first time mum who overthinks everything and really need help and advice 😥😔

PICTURE FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE SHE'S SO DARN CUTE