My Fast and Furious Birthing Story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nikita

So I got induced almost a week before my due date because sweet little Callie was measuring a bit small. Three days of being induced and than my contractions would stop shortly after. The day before my water broke I was 3 cm dialted.

So on November 15th they gave me extra cream to dialte me and yet again... nothing. So they let me stay at the hotel over night.

At 6:30am Nov. 16th I woke to a pop, but I didnt feel a gush of fluid like I was told 🙄 no pain, so of course I go back to sleep 😂 at 7:00am I wake to a terrible contaction, so I woke my SO and said “we gotta go” instantly it felt like I needed to push.

Fast forward we get to the hospital, and I tell them.. my water broke and I need to push, they look at me like they wanted to laugh and said “your a first time mom, you’ll be in labour for a while, but we’ll check you” so they check me, im 3cm dialted still.. I could have cried than an there.

about two minutes later my body just started to push on its own and then I felt a gush..... I told them I’ve either just peed myself or pushed something out 🤦🏻‍♀️

so they lift the blanket to check me and they could see her head 🤷🏻‍♀️ I told them I needed to push but no one listed to me.

Fast forward to the part where they ran with me in a wheel chair to get to the case room yelling for any doctors to come in.. I could barley make it on the case table and they tell me to push and BAM three pushes and she was out!

So as a FTM I was so lucky to be in labour for less than an hour and from the time they checked and I was 3 cm to being 10cm and to me having her in my arms 10 minutes 👌🏻🤷🏻‍♀️ with no rips, tears or cuts. I walked out of the caseroom with this sweet angel in my arms

Fast forward to my sweet little girl Callie at 6 weeks old