Clueless SO 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Ja

So this is my 2nd baby, my partner’s 1st. We’re both very “go with the flow” type people, don’t really need a full on birth plan. I’ve explained to him how the whole labour and delivery process goes but he’s very nonchalant about the whole thing.

I had a membrane sweep this morning and at my hospital they give you Entonox gas to help with the discomfort and pain, so the doctor starts doing his thing as I’m taking deep breaths of the gas... the OB nurse starts making conversation and asks my SO what our birth plan is. Well I’m unable to talk and I look at my SO who has this look 🤨😐and he says “what do you mean?” The nurse says “like what’s the plan for the birth?”...he responds “ I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I busted out laughing while the doctor has what feels like his whole arm shoved up inside me 😂 they said the laughing gas wouldn’t actually make me laugh but my clueless man just killed me... apparently he didn’t realize some people actually have requests for the birth lol

Now just waiting for the contractions to get closer together and hopefully i can make it to the hospital without getting caught in the huge blizzard they’re calling for tonight 🙈