VBAC water birth???

Br

I posted this in the VBAC group too but there aren't a lot of members there. If this is not allowed in this group I apologize!

I just found out I am pregnant with #2 and I am trying to consider my options for my birth plan.

A little backstory - I had my 1st child at 18 years old and I went to the hospital at 39 weeks for what I thought was labor. Turns out they were Braxton Hicks contractions and I wasn't in labor. However, being so young and uneducated, I opted to have a c-section that night because I was impatient. I was 5 days out from my due date and my doctor proceeded with the c-section. There were zero complications and, trust me, looking back I wish I would've waited. I'm seriously beating myself up over it now. But what's done is done and I can't change that.

That was March 2010. As I look to the future, baby #2 is due September 2019 so 9.5 years will have passed. I DESPERATELY want to have a VBAC water birth but there isn't as much info on water births after having a c-section. My first ultrasound/appointment isn't until Jan. 28th so I will certainly bring it up then, but thought it might be worthwhile checking with my Glow ladies to see if anybody has been in this position before and if it did or did not work out for you. Thank you all!