I’m really in disbelief

Tip

I was the statistic ....16 and pregnant 😞 my baby wasn’t bought to full term sadly. I was told I might never be able to have a child...Here I am 31 getting ready to be 32 in March. I was proposed to on my 30th birthday.. ready to plan my future. However.... jus a few years ago on a Friday the 13th my whole life that I knew was completely shook up when my fiancé at the time cheated on me 6 months after putting the ring on my finger. We were together 5 years, leaving together, had the house, traveled the world and the perfect relationship that all OUR “friends” wanted to be like. I was so broken to the point where I didn’t even want to live anymore. So much happened after that I’m really not gonna get into. I have been single ever since and started to learn how to love myself again 🥰. Now in this present moment I been talking to this really nice, sweet, tall, strong guy/men (who I never thought I would be with because I wasn’t looking for anything or anyone.. I turnt so many ppl dwn before him) it’s been the 2nd month of “baby dancing” I really wasn’t expecting a positive test to come up. AF is due on the 5th of January. CD 32 days, 13 pass OPD.....imma test again

If my ex fiancé can see this now I wanna say thank you, next (in my Ariana Grande voice) for messing up what I thought was a perfect relationship with me. Now I can really plan the future I deserve with some one who truly deserves me 😘😊 with my little baby preying for a sticky bean. Thank you father lord GOD, I’m that diamond 💎that’s ready to shine

Ps my mom said she only sees 1 line lol she needs glasses and refuses to wear them.