Tired momma 😭

I am just so tired lately , I don't mean to have the apartment a mess & not doing much but with 2 toddlers and pregnant my energy lately has been Low to the point I just want to sleep , I feel so ugh...

Just earlier my husband came home from work for lunch and hes like ima make these burgers , can you go to the store and buy me rillos & chips ...

Honestly I didn't want to go being the fact that I don't feel good , so he got upset didn't say anything . I just went to the room I feel so frustrated I felt like expected to do this knowing that in tired , these aparments arent just one floor its 3 floors and we stay on the third one ... Its like Why can't some men just be understanding ... This pregnancy has Tooken a toll on me I feel so sleepy so tired , honestly just lazy....I got in the shower and try to pick my self up & once I got out I started cleaning I just felt obligated because I know it's going to come back that I haven't been doing much as I usually do...I'm just so tired & by means physically ...