Not gaining weight I'm failing my girl :-(

Ka

First-timer here so sorry if I seem a bit dense.

Gorgeous girl was 2w early and dropped the full 10% but then started gaining ok. Went from 3.36kg to 3kg she's now only put on 10g in 5 days so I'm worried she isn't getting enough.

I am so new to all this that I wasn't aware of the importance of putting her to both boobs. I have to wake her to feed so when she took herself off I presumed she was done as she wasn't looking for more.

I've now started putting her to both but each feed is now taking at least 30 minutes. And when trying to feed every 2 hours I feel like I'm not getting a break. She falls asleep so much I have to keep tickling tweaking and leaving her in nappy. When should she wake up more???

She suckle then stops a lot! And I don't think she swallows all to often as I can't hear her.

Is there any other ways of keeping her awake or is my supply not enough/hard work for her to get. Or is the lack of swallow sounds indicating my let down is slow.

She will take the bottle and u have expressed them for her but I'm only getting max 70mls from both boobs which I hear isn't actually enough for her.

Just want to do right for her and feeling like I'm failing.