Feel like husband doesn't love me

So we've been married two years been together for five and have a one year old boy together and on ds #2 and I'm 33w now and I just feel like dh doesn't love me anymore , he works with construction and does concrete and I know it can be a hard job but I cook/clean take care of everything possible and he doesn't appreciate me or help me out with nothing all he does is make messes and complain about whatever I didn't do or whatever the case like he won't even change a diaper unless I yell at him for it and whenever we fight he tells me to leave his apartment and he won't ever get something for me or do little things for me yet I do so much for him and always tell him I love him and show appreciation and I get nothing in return and recently my mom was in town to pick up my siblings and I really wanted to see my two younger siblings begore they left to another state but dh hates my mom so I wasn't allowed to invite them over and see my siblings (didn't care about seeing my mom been a lot of drama with her and we aren't on good terms) but still I wanted to see them and he wouldn't let me and I have no vehicle and he obviously wouldn't let me drive and meet them either so that's also got me back into a depression and even our sex life sucks he tells me I stink and that I have bad hygiene when I don't and it's just another excuse like because he works a hard job he shouldnt have to lift a finger at home which I think is bs cus if it was so hard he wouldn't of gained any weight either and obviously I have gained weight I mean I've been pregnant for practically like two yrs now and only got a few months before I got pregnant with baby number two idk what he expects for me to look like a model , I think he just doesn't love me or desire me anymore b/c of how my body looks now and I've been really down about it cus I have no family or friends and I get really lonely and he's supposed to be my husband yet he doesn't notice me and ignores me most of the time . I just feel like he doesn't care anymore about me at all and I'm just stuck here in the apt all everyday cooking/cleaning taking care of a toddler all by myself and I get no help with anything I feel like a single parent and sometimes I feel like we are only acquaintances and it's just really sad because I really love and care about him but I just don't think he feels the same anymore and just won't admit it. This makes me really upset and cry myself to sleep sometimes but he never notices just like he doesn't notice me anymore or care and I rarely cry and it's just really taking a toll on me lately... nothing I can do unless I wanna be homeless or even more miserable so guess I should be grateful to have a roof over my head I mean I am alone most of the time anyway but just very lonely and sad but I still take care of my toddler the best I can and he's happy so that's all that matters I guess being a mom you don't get to have feelings and only focus on your babies ...