I want to leave my husband

My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years (long time, I know). He is a 32 y.o. man. We have 2 daughters (gorgeous children). We are apart of a wonderful Baptist church. We are both in discipleship classes at the church. Sometimes I feel like he is mind controlling, financially controlling and spiritually controlling. He often says things that send off my spiritual discernment. Like for instance, he constantly runs red lights in our town. He turns to me and say that was fun wasn't it. I say no, he says ha ha it was a joke. He is addicted to weed. God does not want us to be intoxicated. He will go out of his way to get his fix. He doesn't care if I catch the bus 6 o'clock at night to get home. Oh, but when I get home I better be ready to make love. On that note, sometimes sex is repulsing. I don't find him sexually or physically attractive anymore. I don't like the taste of him (lips or below😉) His breath stinks because he smokes. He yells at the girls and makes them cry. But they love their daddy. Not everyday is like this but is happens often enough for me to be fed up. All awhile, he is in discipleship class like nothing is wrong. I want a divorce. I know it is not pleasing to God. I don't know what to do. I am willing to struggle alone than to suffer together.