(Read before voting) Would you negotiate, and what would you trade for ‘the wall’?

Va

Everything about this is obviously hypothetical... but let’s pretend you as an individual represented the whole of the US Congress, and your options are as follows:

1.) “I’d make a deal for...” Voting this way means you would let Trump build a Wall in exchange for something you want... Comment with one thing you would trade for...ONE thing only, but it could be anything... amnesty for DACA, free college tuition, better maternity leave laws, ... pretend that funding is not a concern, what is ONE thing you would want to happen that would justify the wall Trump wants.

2.) “No Deal; Govt Shutdown” Voting this way means that there is absolutely nothing that would make the wall worth it to you and you would let the govt shutdown continue until Trump gave in or did something else to end it.

3.) “I want the wall” Voting this way means that you want the wall to be put up, so maybe it wouldn’t take much for you to make a deal.. comment with how you would negotiate a fair deal, or if you would just sign the funds over immediately.

For the record, I know this is not how the government works, and this is an oversimplification of the issue... We were talking about this at work on what would be a ‘fair’ trade for the wall, so I thought it would be an interesting CC topic

Vote below to see results!