Severe aggravation caused by husband.

Ki

You guys.

I’m 31+6 and I cannot handle my husband.

He’s handsome, he’s helpful, he’s sweet, he’s the BEST father to our (almost) 3 year old daughter. And I think I have to ask him to move out.

Today when I got up to get ready for work, I found him sitting in the edge of our tub picking at something (ingrown hair?!) on his leg with my GOOD TWEEZERS.

This man y’all. About a year ago I caught him using my baby pink tweezers to pick at something on his body and lost my damn mind. He said he had been using them for awhile to pick random shit on his body. Tweezers that I use ON MY FACE NEXT TO MY DAMN EYES.

So I scolded him, told him those baby pink tweezers were his tweezers from now on. Put them in his cupboard in the bathroom. GIFTED HIM THIS HIGH QUALITY PAIR OF TWEEZERS TO PICK AT WHATEVER HIS LITTLE HEART DESIRES. And promptly bought a gray and white polka dot tweezers that I kept in my cupboard. For me. Off limits. No touchy.

Ladies. GUESS WHICH TWEEZERS HE WAS USING THIS MORNING?!?!?!!!?!

You guessed it. My “safe” pair of polka dot tweezers. On his leg. The pair that I USE ON MY FACE NEAR MY DAMN EYES. IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!? CAN HE NOT LEARN?!

So that’s it. I can’t take any more. He’s got to go 😂😂😂

Here are the tweezers in question