Insecurities

Hey ladies! Now, this is hard for me to admit this but if I’d tell anyone, it would be on this app with non-biased females lol. I noticed that I truly am insecure and I don’t have any true reason to be. I have an amazing guy in my life who gives me absolutely no reason to believe he would be cheating. I had a not so great father but a step father who raised me since I was one, so I don’t feel that daddy issues is the reason. I just notice I literally try to degrade other females in my mind to help me feel better about myself. My boyfriend and I go to the gym regularly and he became friends with this couple, and if I ever see him talk to her I get angry or frustrated. Like I have to go over there. I never felt I was ugly though either. I don’t understand why I feel this way and it’s really affecting my mental health. I just hate him around any female that’s not me, and It’s so unhealthy. Does anyone else go through this? How do you help yourself or teach yourself to truly love your self? I really wanna try and get help.