What’s wrong with me?

I feel like I’ve screwed up so badly somehow. I got an IUD about three weeks ago and for two weeks now I’ve felt fine besides some spotting and a few cramps which I know is normal. But my boyfriend and I went on a mini vacation this past Friday and spent a night at a hotel and couldn’t have sex.

I’m so upset with myself. We tried SIX TIMES. Different positions, angles, everything. But I couldn’t get wet and it just hurt so bad. We tried lube every time, but no matter how much we used it didn’t help. And where we would be trying for so long he would get soft and I just feel like it’s all my fault. We go to separate colleges so we don’t get a lot of time together, especially not alone time so we’d been looking forward to this for a while.

I’m just so upset with myself. He didn’t get mad or upset or aggravated once, and he kept telling me it wasn’t my fault, but I just feel like it is. I’m so upset with myself over this. I don’t know what’s going on with my body because I know I was turned on. I was comfortable. I was relaxed. But nothing. So frustrated with myself. I don’t know what’s wrong.