Major let down

🖤Caitlyn🖤

So I’ve been seeing this guy for a while now, and finally decided that I wanted to have sex with him.... well the sex was like comically bad... for me. He came in like 10 minutes totally left me wanting and then he passed out. I so so wanted just to get up and leave but it was late and I didn’t want to drive home at 2 in the morning. Anyways so the next day I like rushed to get ready and leave and came up with an excuse for why. I honestly was so so so turned off by him at this point. We were supposed to go to breakfast and eat. Well I dipped out as soon as I could. He then messaged me later with a pic of my deodorant that I left. And asked if that was me trying to make sure I see him again. I of course was like wtf is with this dude. Told him it was an accident and just to toss it (he lives an hour away so a $4 deodorant wouldn’t be worth the effort... 😂😂😂) then he said good. I hope you aren’t catching feelings don’t fall on love with me. Like boiiiiii how full of himself is he?? So disappointing 😂😂🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ what can you do, like yeah I’m so in love with a cocky inconsiderate man I can’t even contain myself 🙄🙄🙄 Any of you gone through something like this?? Cuzz I was looking forward to some god sex and stress relief and now I feel juped 😂😂