Need Some Outside Opinions...

Kayla

I had a miscarriage at 7w in December and we were devastated. We knew we wanted to try again, I wanted to start trying right away but my fiancé wanted to wait.

I found out on Saturday that I’m pregnant with our rainbow baby and I’m over the moon about it! But... I still haven’t told my fiancé because I’m worried he won’t be as excited as I am because he wanted to wait...

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and they’re going to do a blood test and check to see if everything is going well so far. I was thinking about telling him tomorrow night when he gets home from work. I bought a stuffed animal cow and a keychain that says “new fishing buddy arriving 2019” I was going to leave it for him to find and have a positive digital test ready to show him as well.

Now the question is do I tell him tomorrow night or do I wait until Valentine’s Day when I’m about 7-8 weeks or do I wait until March when I’m 12 weeks? I’m just worried about having another miscarriage and putting him through all that again...