For the first time moms who wanna know....

Lauren

Actually... for all of the mommas 😍

You will know when they are truly contractions. Trust me! It had been 6 years since giving birth, so I had completely forgot what it felt like.

BUT HOLY CRAP.

Those little period cramps you’re feeling could be “contractions” but not enough to jumpstart your labor... so if you’re experiencing them, time them, stay calm, and LABOR AT HOME. Lol. Seriously,

Go for a 2 hour walk, have sex, EAT, drink some water, and if they’re still there, keep timing them.

Go in when you feel like you can’t even deal with the pain of feeling LIKE SOMEONE IS STABBING YOUR INSIDES REPEATEDLY WHILE BEING ON YOUR PERIOD FOR THE 5TH TIME IN A ROW. Hahahahaha, that’s the best I can explain it. I wish I could have been chillin at home instead of in a hospital when I was in the “early stage”.

True labor contractions change you FAST, so my point is you’ll know when it is truly go time.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! Happy to have been able to go through this journey with your <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a> girls! ♥️