Feeling a little lost..

Jessica • 💗

My husband and I have been ttc for roughly 4 cycles now.

I’m 31, and up until almost the end of last year I’ve been on birth control pretty much my whole teen and adult life. So it’s safe to say I truly haven’t experienced a proper cycle, or ovulation. Which is fine, but I’m now learning to know my body all over again and in a different way.

After consulting with an obgyn, I was told there was no harm in just stopping my birth control and to do so when we felt ready too. And that looking into LH tests to help with learning my cycle and etc.

So sept last year I finished off my pack and haven’t taken bc since. I started taking a prenatal just in case and looked into LH tests.

I ended up getting the easy@home ones. Comes with LH and HCG.

I’m still having trouble fully understanding when to take the LH tests. I have seen the changes in low, high and peaks for myself, but I’d like to understand better.

I am considering the clear blue advanced digitals ones as well as the easy@home ones.

But my confusion steams from the tests themselves. I get that depending on your cycle length depends on when you should start testing your levels (cd9 or cd10 etc etc). Is there a rough number in your cycle that I could start testing regularly?

The strips I have say not to test with the fmu that the afternoon is the best. But the clearblue says to use the fmu.

For the strips when should I start testing more then once a day? Or should I?

At this time I feel that I am ovulating, but that my body is still learning to do things without the aid of bc. My periods are only 2 days if they could be called a period so I’m feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed.

Apologizes for the length of the post, but appreciate the time you took to read it.