Depression while pregnant

Chelsea

I found out I’m pregnant on the 25th of January and not sure how far along I am right now. I have my first appointment tomorrow with an OB for an interview and such.

I’m struggling right now, I have seasons of depression that I go through and have had this issue since I was 12/13. Right now I’m happy I’m pregnant but I haven’t felt that rush of excitement that I did with other things that have happened recently (work promotions, opportunities, etc). I am constantly worried and constantly tired/upset/sad. I’m worried that after pretty much ditching my healthy diet after I found out I was pregnant (I pretty much eat anything I can keep down since I’m always nauseous) that I freaked my body out and it’s caused my crazy hormones to sky rocket even more.

Please tell me I’m not crazy for thinking that my pregnancy hormones are causing a seasonal depression like spurt? I’m just obsessed about doing stuff but have no energy for it, I sleep 10-12 hours a day, work sucks now (I love my job) and so on and so forth.