Please help me understand.. so confused...

Jordan • Two miracle babies 👧👦 two angel babies 👼👼now trying to conceive our 🌈🌈🌈

So I had a supposed miscarriage on the 4th. But heres the thing I havent seen a ob yet only ER doctors. And the 2nd my levels were at 164.6, then on the 4th my levels were at 138.8, and then on the 6th my levels were at 124.6. Havent really had any cramping, and bleeding hasn't been heavy enough to even get on a pad. I'm only changing my pads to keep things fresh. But only time I see anything is when I wipe. Er ultrasound did show a huge cyst on my right ovary. And I dont know why but ever since this whole thing started my gut has been telling me to not give up because God is going to see me through this. But my heart has already shattered and is prepared. But I dont know why but something told me to take a test today. Well this test is darker than any test I've taken and it was taken on maybe a hour hold in the afternoon. So I'm confused why is the test darker if I had a miscarriage? Or do you think it's possible the doctors misdiagnosed me. We did figure out that there labs were wrong on some other things. So how likely could they be wrong about the miscarriage? Heres my test. And the picture hasn't been altered in anyway. Also I'm still having pregnancy symptoms.