He wanted this baby

We have 2 girls already and after a lot of discussion we decided for a 3rd. I got pregnant right away as I have with each kid. The issue is that he seems to lose interest instantly. Doesn't talk about the baby much. Never touches me on his own and overall it feels like he gets annoyed when I am pregnant (maybe he takes it for granted since we get pregnant right away🤷‍♀️). I am overall a great pregnant person. I have aches and pains but no other issues. I workout to the end. I am heavier because I am pregnant but at 29 weeks I only gained 6 lbs (I am 5'7" and starting weight was 142) so it isn't like I change that much. I feel overall that he isn't interested in sex and overall isn't into me🤷‍♀️ If I talk to him he is always very quiet and will respond with "ok" and he feels that resolved everything and there is no reason to talk about it anymore. We are never kid free and while we don't yell when I get frustrated the kids hear it all because they are EVERYWHERE and I feel bad when they hear my complaints... just feeling stuck and still 10 weeks to go. He is anti counseling btw