Mean girl

So this is going to be a long one lol...

Basically there’s this typical mean girl at my school who has a lot of friends and guys and what not. The thing is is that she is super fake and talks down on people.

When she talks to people, including me and my friends, it’s in a super high pitched voice and it’s also very condescending the way she speaks to people. Whenever she “gives me a compliment” on volleyball or band she makes me feel like I’m not good at the sport and that I’m a complete loser for doing band.

Also, she plagiarizes often and even copied my friends’ (let’s call her K) project one time and made K apologize to her by confronting her in a hallway with her group of friends because there were rumours that she copied K. She also convinced her group of friends that K copied off of her (when that’s the furthest thing from the truth) and they call talker shit behind her and called her a bitch.

So from anyone’s experience with this sort of problem, is there a way to cope with her nastiness and her being fake without having drama or me resorting to screaming my head off at her in class or something lol?