Am I a whore

Al

So I am a freshman in high school and I wear some revealing clothes like the other day I wore a jean skirt and crop top and today I wore a cropped tank top with a bralette and a jacket- at my school everyone calls me a whore bc of how I dress and the guy I dated last. I haven’t even made out with a guy and some boy said to a guy who friends with “ you haven’t seen a vagina since you came out of one - and Ali’s doesn’t count... everyone has seen that” and that really got to me and hurt my feeling now I am so self conscious and feel bad

Also the last guy I dated. We only kissed but he asked me for nudes and I was in a bad part in my life and said fuck it sure... it was just me in underwear, my face isn’t in it but you can still tell it’s me bc of my custom pop socket of my dog. I didn’t know this but now he (Nathan) is telling and SHOWING guys at my school my nudes (btw I sent them after we broke up in 7th grade and when he lived a thousand miles away in SC and didn’t think he’d ever come back) and when Nathan was showing my male peers across the class from me MY BIOLOGY TEACHER SAW THEM AND FREAKED OUT it was so embarrassing and I feel like such a whore for sending nudes he just wouldn’t stop asking and bc of how I dress I deserve to be treated like a whore, right? I don’t know I’m so scared and mad and ugh