Tattoo time line 😀

Alycia

1)Got the bottom tattoo when I was 18. Walked to the tattoo shop and got it done all by myself lol. My mom's not a fan of tattoos her response.."oh that's it *snarly face included 😂"

2) (19 yes old)

got it done in Delaware by a guy who I later would find outs nickname was "drug Doug" lol. Only tattoo I wanted to tap out of. Luckily they convinced me to stay or to this day I'd still probably only have half of it done! Supposed to mean Peace, Hope, And Serenity.

3)Added this second dragonfly and background swirls when I was 20.

4)I always loved the movie Alice in Wonderland, got this one added to my thigh when I was 21.

5)Viking symbol for Love under my boob added after I experienced my first Miscarriage at age 27.

6)Random bee tattoo I got, had a gift card and needed something lol. I had a reaction to the color she used in the honey comb so most of that is now faded out. But I still get a lot of compliments on it! I was 28.

7)Another random tattoo at 28, used the same gift card lol. (Is now my least favorite tattoo, the lady did a poor job tightening my skin so now there are lots of little gaps)

8)&9) Two in one... Finger tattoo was the last of my gift card money. Says "like a lady" because what girl doesn't want to feel classy while giving the finger?? Has faded a ton now! The owl tattoo is a memorial tattoo I got when I was about 27. My great grandmother passed away from cancer and she loved owls. That owl is native to Florida just like she was.

10)My last tattoo I was 29. My dog of 13 years passed away. This is him on Halloween before my little sister took him trick or treating with her. The paw print was his paw which the vet took for me before cremating him. The tattoo artist shrunk it down to be in portion with the rest of the tattoo.

Both Dragonfly tattoos, the Alice in wonderland, bee, owl, and beagle were done by the same artist. Started seeing her at 18 she's now my favorite. Cool to see how much she's developed.

Spine tattoo is my only tattoo done by a male lol.

The viking symbol is my only tattoo done in someone's home by a none professional. (She was training to be an artist, everything is packaged and sterile)

The peter pan, and finger tattoo I had another lady who works with the artist I normally would go to. I figured shed be good but meh..she no longer works there lol enough said.

I told my fiance once I have this baby he owes me ink. 😂😂😂