Help deciding on colleges/rant!!!

Kaitlyn

So I am a junior in high school with a 3.5 gpa and I really want to go to college. I’m not sure for what as of right now but I’m working on it. I’m planning on taking my SAT’s in June but feel totally underprepared and not really sure how to study😬 I go to like a super small Christian school and we don’t really have a guidance counselor to help with college stuff so I don’t really know how much they help but I wish I had someone to help me so this is why I’m telling you guys this stuff haha. My parents don’t have a clue and just want me to go to Christian universities but NO catholic and NO “secular” but I’m honestly down for any kind. I’d really like to go to Massachusetts for school, so what schools do you guys recommend? I’d really like to go somewhere where I have freedom like not being watched constantly, not having to worry about what I’m wearing all the time, just overall having privacy and being free to just be myself but I also tend to be pretty conservative on some things so I don’t want to go to a super liberal school with like all due respect. I don’t want to offend anyone. Anyway, I’m sorry it’s so long! But please if you can help in anyway I’d appreciate it so much! Thanks!