Genital herpes or false positive?

Okay long post but I need advice...

When I was pregnant with my daughter I kept having cyst right inside my vagina that would swell up and hurt and my OB would have to pop them and drain it and the problem would be solved. After my pregnancy with her I never had another problem. I got pregnant again (currently pregnant) and me and my husband split up. While we were split up for a few months he had sex with another women. We got back together in October. About a month ago I started having a green discharge which I would get when I had those cyst during my other pregnancy. That weekend I had a fever that went away with Tylenol and body aches along with a headache. It hurt when I peed and it burned. I went to the doctor and tested positive for a uti and they also said I had a kidney infection. I took the antibiotics and that’s when I started itching really bad and still had the discharge. I went and seen a OB that day one I had never seen before and told him about the cyst and told him I thought I was starting to get one. He checked my cervix to make sure I wasn’t dilated and it hurt so bad. He also took a swab while I was there and sent my urine off. Leaving I felt relief and didn’t have pressure because I knew he popped whatever was starting to form because I had a light brown discharge too. He started me on a new antibiotic that cleared the discharge up but made me itch even more. Before my next appointment I was trimming down there and later that evening I notice a sore above my clit. I kept messing with it until it got infected. I made my husband look at it and he said it looked like I had cut myself and it was swollen and infected. I put Neosporin on it for two days and it made it not infected looking but like a little red dot. I went to the doctor Tuesday and she said my scan for a uti was clean. The only discomfort I had was the itching and that cut that was getting better. I got a call yesterday that my results came back positive for Genital herpes. I’ve cried and cried and researched so much. I’m currently 33 weeks pregnant and I know this can’t be safe me getting it this late in my pregnancy. I’ve looked and looked and only have that one little sore that is healing good and itching. My it hing has became worse because I literally can’t stop showering and washing myself down there now. My husband is the only person I have EVER had any sexual contact with at all and my heart is completely broken it and I feel so sorry does this sound like Genital herpes or does it sound like something else and I got a false positive. Any advice would be mice 😭😭