boyfriend said another girls name

Yesterday night my boyfriends friends invited us for some drinks. It's been already 2 hours or so and his friends decided to play truth or dare. My boyfriend was picked and he picked truth. He was asked what was his biggest regret. He said, "I didnt asked this beautiful girl in 8th grade." I'm here flipping my hair being all 'yass' because we knew each other since middle school and he had a crush on me. Meanwhile I'm doing that he responds, "her name was Alana." He hasnt spoke to that person and I'm right next to him feeling like crap. His friends look at me and tell him "you're in big trouble!" We've been together for a year and a half and he says it was just a game, chill. What are your opinions? Let it go? Or?

UPDATE:

He has apologized and says that what he meant was he was shy back then and wishes he wasn't. He could've ssid that instead right? I feel weird now. I feel like he has thought about her when he's with me or wishes he was with her instead. He says he hasnt talked nor seen her for 7 years. yet brings her up out of no where. I feel like he doesnt understand how shitty it was. Debating if to give each other space or have him still stay the night as usual. 😕