Advice please!

Skylar

So I’ve had the nexplanon since the end of June. I’ve been having TERRIBLE periods since. Like I bleed through using a pad AND a tampon. I recently decided to try a Diva cup because I’m tired of buying pads and tampons to just bleed through them. Well the Diva cup has measurements on it and I realized I was losing a lot of blood. I decided to track how much I’m losing in a 24 hour period and in the last 24 hours I’ve lost over 1.25 oz. According to google, (I know I shouldn’t google things but I did anyway 🤦‍♀️) you’re only supposed to lose around 2.7 oz of blood in a whole period. Well I’m on day 5 and I’ve lost almost half of that in just ONE day and it’s been like this the entire 5 days, SO FAR. I never know when I’m going to have a period, how heavy it’s going to be, or how long it’s going to last. Usually if I’m not on my period then I’m ALWAYS spotting 😭🙃. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I didn’t realize how much blood I was losing because my periods were WAY different when I was on the pill and irregular bleeding is normal for nexplanon.

I should also add that both my mom and my grandma have had female issues and both have had hysterectomies. Also, I’ve never been diagnosed with an iron deficiency but one time I couldn’t donate blood because my iron was too low, and I also bruise HORRIBLY. I also recently started taking an iron supplement to see if it would help and my bruises (mostly on my legs) went away! I’m afraid the bleeding is going to make me anemic or something. If anyone has advice pleasssssseee give it to me I don’t know if I’m over thinking or what.