Pregnant and thinking of breaking up with fiancé

So me and my fiancé have been together for almost 6 years, for the last two years we have been on and off because he doesn’t listen to me, he uses him working and me not against me (I’m bringing up our 3 year old daughter and starting work next week) and when I ask him to come to bed with me it’s ‘I’ll come to bed in my own time, not when you tell me to your not my parent’ bare in mind he’s on his PlayStation from as soon as he gets in from work 4.30pm until 12-1am! So he never spends time with me, I cook his dinner and listen to his problems but he doesn’t have time for mine, I’m so fed up I’ve walked out and going to stay with my mum for the weekend BUT I’m not sure what to do because I’m 13 weeks pregnant and in all honestly (as bad as it sounds) I don’t even want the baby as it’s not the right time (forgot contraception pill one day!) but my daughter knows as he told her and I don’t want to take that away from her and I’m against terminations so it’s a lose lose for me. I just want to know if anyone else has been in this situation and what you think is the best thing or just to get some advice 😔 I’m so torn up and don’t know what to do. Thanks for reading x