He Fucked My Best Friend

It Happend Before Me && I’ve Never Had Anything Like This Ever Happen To Me.. I’m More Tore Up About The Fact That Neither One Of Them Had The Balls To Come Tell Me. I Started To Suspect Something When Everytime The Three Of Us Come In Contact They Cant Stop Argueing. Then Everytime Me and Her Converse About A Situation That I’m Going Thru With Him She’s Quick To Say “Fuck Him” “You Need To Just Leave Him Alone” Blahblahblah.. Then For Him I Can Recall Him Always Telling Me She Wasn’t My Friend 🤨 Then When I Ask How, It Would Always Be She’s Just Not. I Am Equally Upset At The Both Of Them Because It Took For Me To Find Out Myself And Not Told To Me Personally. When I Questioned Him About It Yesterday He First Asked What Made Me Ask Him That And From That I Had Already Known My Women’s Intuition Was True.. After A Few More Attempts He Lied, And Said No. It Wasn’t Until I Showed Him Her Response Did He Start To Apologize. She Doesn’t Really Care About It && Has This “It Is What It Is” Type Of Attitude About It Because She Feels It Happen Before Me.. He Won’t Stop Calling Me and I Don’t Want Anything To Do With Neither One Of Them.. Me & Him Were Trying For A Baby But Since This Has Came To Light I Don’t Want A Baby With Him Anymore... God Forbid I’m Pregnant Because Then It’ll Be A-whole Different Ordeal