“I don’t have anymore love to give you”

Katey🦋

After 4 1/2 years of nothing but a toxic relationship I finally left him!! From his lies, cheating, substance abuse and him getting abusive, it all finally, just finally became enough. I thank god for my family and friends everyday that made me wake up and realize it’s not what I deserve. My last words to him was “I love you but I don’t have anymore love to give you” and I truly mean that. I’m starting to finally find peace in myself (of course I have my moments of weakness) but today I woke up and I didn’t cry, I woke up and finally felt like myself. This is to healing and growing can’t wait to see the women I become after all this.💘

So too all you ladies that just don’t know when enough is enough I want you to know that IT IS OKAY to let go, that someone else out there will love you, and you will reach your goals, you will be a wonderful mother to your children and you will never give up because if you give up then that means he won, but they’ve won enough, let go and find yourself again I know it’s hard trust me I know, but when that day comes where it hurts a-whole lot less you’ll realize letting go was the best thing that ever happened to you there’s so much more to life than pain don’t wait too long your life is waiting on you. ❤️