Too much salt in one sitting?

G

I have this horrid habit of eating salt. Like actual salt flakes. I also have A LOT of salt in my meals.

I know I’m going to potentially get some asshole comments about this being a weird habit, but it is what it is.

Despite the excess salt I consume, my sodium levels have always been totally normal (in blood tests). I in fact have low blood pressure 90% of the time. Rarely does it go above 120/80. Only once in the ER it was like 240/150 and I was on the cusp of respiratory failure (they checked for clots or any sinister reason for it jumping so high but there was nothing).

So I was just sitting watching a show and again, eating the salt flakes. I didn’t even notice how much I had because I was absolutely focused on the show. I’ve eaten probably a handful (or a tad more) of salt? I didn’t think much of it till I thought perhaps I should read what limit our body has on processing salt, well it seems as though I’ve supposedly made a huge mistake in having so much.

I’m just not exactly sure what to do about it now considering I’ve already eaten it. I’m having some cramping in my leg but I also worked a long shift so my legs might coincidentally be aching.

Is there anything I should be doing about this