YALL I MAY HAVE FIGURED OUT PREGGO ITCHY SKIN SOLUTIONS!!!

Jen

Okay so I’m super stoked. Not only am I always itchy this pregnancy, but I also moved from humid Houston to dry denver this past year so I’ve been trying ALL the skin products ever suggested and I may have finally mastered what my skin needs!

First - I have sampled almost every scrub from lush and beyond. Finallllllly a pregnancy lush employee told me to try the scrubee - and this bish feels like the best back scratch in the world! While it’s getting your skin off, tiny pieces of cocoa butter melt onto the skin. So when I rinsed off all the particles, my skin was insta soft in the shower. No joke I made my husband come flip me over in the bath to do my back and butt and I was moaning like an animal 😂 it’s around $7, and a sample is free so seriously try this out. I was mind blown

I then followed up with this Nivea in shower body lotion, just a little out of habit on my driest most itchiest spots. I love this stuff and always notice a difference when I use this too. I’m probably going to do the scrubee every 3 days and keep doing this daily

Then I got this “mask” from ulta - and this is basically just a deep moisturizing gel. I don’t treat it like a mask at all, I treat it like a daily solution currently since it’s still snow season here. I put coconut oil all over my face first, then this and OMG it’s so soothing and perfect. I’ve been battling flaky skin above my brows for 5 months and this finally did he trick. One of these cute pods last me an entire week (even tho it’s somehow supposed to be one use???), so I’m going to get a big jar next since it’s my new bff

I’m a previous pharma sales rep for skin care products, and have been spoiled w some of the best products on the market in my past, so I am extremely picky - and I honestly rarely find things I love! I’m so excited that I’ve found some cost effective items that I feel make a real difference and I hope some of these work for y’all also!!!!! I’m not an esthetician so don’t ask me anything too medical as I only go off personal trial and error 😂

The only thing I haven’t found yet that I’m excited about is a deep lip moisturizer. I’ll take any suggestions! Everything I use is off within an hour - womp womp. And I’m convinced I tried them all. But anywho, I hope these suggestions work for some of you!!!! Let me know any of your favs too 💕🤰🏻 NO MORE ITCHES MY BISHES!!!!