Am I a horrible person ????

So this is gonna be long :

So my mum is disabled she is blind going deaf and can't walk and I've never met my dad so he's not in the picture. Me and my mum can have a really shit relationship like horrible for 9 months she made me sleep in this chair even tho I had a perfectly good bed. Srry can't find the pic of it but it was broken and had one cushion. We have a lot of arguments like so many. We argue constantly and ye we can really hate each other. Now i have a friend and we have a past a rough one then we went out and it was good then we broke up and it's really shit again she's extremely toxic and she's making me feel horrible for the shit me and my mum went through. I have to pay for my mums tea a lot bc she has no money and she always pays me back when she can and I said no it fine I promise and she still insists. The girl text me saying " ur mum works her ass of for u even if not now. I make her pay u back for buying her food and so on. I would do anything for my mums she's literally my everything. Ik if schools shit I can come home and ik I can laugh with her. I literally love her so much . I don't go to bed or leave without saying I love u. Ye we have roughy times but everyone does and I fucking hate myself. Wat should I do????? Sorry if it don't make sense. Ask questions I'll reply

Vote below to see results!