I'm giving up.

My parents are assholes, and before you jump down my throat let me explain.

I come home today because my neck has been killing me, and I'm in pain, and my mom starts asking me what was wrong. I said "nothing" (I know, this was my fault. But I didn't wanna make it a big deal.) so she starts yelling and continuously asking me what's wrong and I'm still saying nothing. And then my dad jumps in so now they're both yelling at me. My dad forces me to eat something at this point, and he starts calling me stupid repeatedly. I tell them they don't have to yell or call me names and he's still calling me stupid on repeat. And I broke down. They said they don't care if I cry because it's my fault and I deserve to be yelled at because I do stupid things. He threatened to whoop my ass, and now I can't leave the house unless I tell them where I'm going. I don't even know how it escalated so badly.

It's been 21 years of my life going through events like this and it only gets worse and I always end up finding reasons for it to be my fault and end up feeling guilty in the end. I plan on getting a job and moving out as soon as possible but I don't know how Im going to cope in the meantime. It's so overwhelming.