Hating life

This is going to be a lengthy post, sorry. When I first started working here, I loved it. After 3 months, I was chosen for a promotion as 3rd key in November. I said okay, what a great start! My last job never promoted me after 5 1/2 years. Well, after I said yes, I started noticing little things that my manager was doing and saying and they bothered me. I let it slide though because maybe she was just upset. I didn't receive my raise for the promotion until February. When our assistant officially stepped down, I was supposed to start as acting assistant immediately. That was also in February. I still don't have my raise for it nor the title because she hasn't turned in the paperwork. With the exception of last weekend, I haven't had a weekend off since I accepted the 3rd key. Hubby and I have been ttc since August. We found out I was pregnant and miscarried on the same day last month. I have no doubt in my mind that this job caused it. I want to turn in my notice but I'm afraid of what could happen afterwards. The last time I quit a job, my husband got laid off 2 weeks later and we got very behind on bills. I'm terrified of that happening again. I just need some advice. Should I stay or just chance it and leave?