Needed to vent

Ashley

Sometimes it feels so weird and unbelievable how fast I lost my baby. It was like it was all gone in a blink of an eye, u remember just finding out that I was about 4 weeks pregnant and feeling so excited I could barely make it out the doctors office before I was telling people. Then a week later it was all gone. The bleeding started and the cramps progressed it all happened so fast I can’t even remember when I passed everything out during the miscarriage. It was horrible sitting in the emergency room waiting for them to tell something I was dreading to hear but once I seen my negative pregnancy test I knew it was done. Yet they still did an ultrasound to check and I think that made it worse for me, kinda still having my hopes up because even tho I seen the negative test I still didn’t want to believe it so I kept hoping that it was wrong. Laying there as they did my ultrasound I could feel my heart in my chest it was racing I was sweating and I watched the techs face stare blankly at the screen and I tried to think positive still because in my heart I just didn’t want it to be true. About an hour later when all my tests came back the doctor came back and said I lost the baby and had a complete miscarriage... worse words I could ever hear in my life. Once I left and got home I just wanted the bleeding to stop I wanted to try again I still want to try again. It’s been a month now since it happened and my period just came back on the second of April so now I’m just hoping to get pregnant right away. I been doing all sorts of praying and those corny 11:11 wishes talking to my mommy in heaven and of course now my little love bug who’s with her. Sometimes I feel silly because I was only 5 weeks when I miscarried and it was still so early but that was still my baby. I want to be a mom more then anything. I always had baby fever but I never knew how much I truly wanted one until I lost my baby. I’m just hoping for a miracle and hoping that god works for me and my husband and we get our rainbow baby😔