Sex for the first time? (Tmi? 23f)

So I'm planning to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time..there has been a lot on my mind, as far as planning goes.

First off, we have had lots of foreplay before. We use toys on a regular, even going as far as what I've been calling "mock sex" (he'll use a toy on me and be over top of me, pretending to do the good stuff). Outside of this, I have no extreme expectations as to how intercourse will go, besides it being a loving and intimate moment.

Secondly, we are very open as far as communication goes. We've both been tested for anything transmittable, and we've talked about the "what-if's" on if something were to happen such as a pregnancy, and he said it would be entirely up to me if it came to that. (I am on birth control, and we definitely plan on using condoms, but, ya never know right? 🤷‍♀️ gotta talk about that)

As a first timer, is there anything I'm forgetting? Is there something you wish you had prepared more on/talked about with your partner before you first had sex? As someone with anxiety, I feel as if I'm forgetting something.

(Anonymous post so I wont be responding to comments..)